Is this the programme you're looking for?
The MSc in Management of Innovation at Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University focuses on what you need to do to generate good ideas and turn them into a commercial success.
Key Facts & Figures
- Mode of study
- Instruction language
- 1 year
- Study points (EC)
- Campus Woudestein
- Start date
- Application Deadline (EEA)
- 15 May
The study programme in a nutshell
- State-of-the-art knowledge on innovation management in all its commercial, social, financial, technical and legal dimensions.
- Academic insights combined with real-world teaching cases.
- Several opportunities to gain practical experience.
- The chance to meet innovation management experts such as executives from both multinational companies and innovative start-ups.
Want to know more? Meet us here
Career opportunities after graduation
Graduates enjoy excellent career prospects in a wide range of positions such as innovation manager supporting development teams in a technology environment or innovation consultant.