Master Management of Innovation
The MSc in Management of Innovation at Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University focuses on what you need to do to generate good ideas and turn them into a commercial success.
Why study this programme?
- State-of-the-art knowledge on innovation management in all its commercial, social, financial, technical and legal dimensions.
- Academic insights combined with real-world teaching cases.
- Several opportunities to gain practical experience.
- The chance to meet innovation management experts such as executives from both multinational companies and innovative start-ups.
Graduates enjoy excellent career prospects in a wide range of positions such as innovation manager supporting development teams in a technology environment or innovation consultant.
- Official CROHO name
- M Management of Innovation
- Programme name
- Management of Innovation
- Instruction language
- 1 year
- Campus Woudestein, Rotterdam
- Tuition fees (2021-2022)
- €2,168 (Statutory fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €12,300 (Institutional fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €18,700 (Institutional fee: non-EEA students)