This LL.M. programme provides you with thorough, in-depth knowledge of the dynamic world of maritime and transport law.
Why study this programme?
Do you want ...
- A unique opportunity to obtain the legal know-how, the skills, and practical experience needed for a career in maritime and transport law?
- Education by excellent teaching staff, with both a solid academic background as well as a wealth of experience in the legal practice and the maritime and transport industry?
- Study a stone’s throw away from the largest port of Europe?
Then this LL.M programme is perfect for you!
Graduates are able to pursue career opportunities in the legal profession as an attorney, as an in-house counsel or as a claims handler.
- Official CROHO name
- Commercial Law
- Programme name
- Maritime & Transport Law
- Instruction language
- 1 year
- Campus Woudestein, Rotterdam
- Tuition fees (2021-2022)*
- €2,168 (Statutory fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €12,300 (Institutional fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €12,300 (Institutional fee: non-EEA students)
- * Everyone who studies in the academic year 2021-2022 will receive a €1,084 discount on the regular tuition fees mentioned above. This applies to both the statutory fee and the institutional fee (also for international students). Please visit www.eur.nl/en/tuition-fees for more information.