Master Mundus Master in Public Policy
The overall objective of the programme is to provide scholarly education and practical training for future academic and policy leaders in the public, private and non-profit sectors.
Why study this programme?
The Mundus Master of Arts in Public Policy is a two-year-long international joint Masters programme in Public Policy.
MAPP Alumni work all over the world in governmental, non-governmental and third sector organizations, academic institutions and large business, or continue their studies in PhD programs.
- Official CROHO name
- M Erasmus Mundus Master's Program in Public Policy (joint degree)
- Programme name
- Mundus Master in Public Policy
- Instruction language
- 2 years
- International Institute of Social Studies, Den Haag
- Tuition fees (2018-2019)
- €11.000 (Statutory fee)
- €11.000 (Institutional fee: EEA/EU students)
- €11.000 (Institutional fee: NON-EEA/EU students)