Master Organisational Dynamics in the Digital Society
If you’re interested in how digital technologies might reshape how we work, organise, and govern, this new, multidisciplinary master track is the right fit for you.
Why study this programme?
- Provides multiple perspectives and tools to study digital technologies in the changing world of work.
- Offers professional skill development to work in organisational contexts pervaded with technological innovations.
- Has dedicated professors from the fields of psychology, sociology, and public administration teaching classes together to offer different viewpoints.
- Organises field trips to organisations to get an understanding of current developments in the field.
Understanding of how digital technologies (re)shape organisational dynamics and how to intervene is key whether you will be a policy maker, a consultant, an HR advisor, a teacher and/or a researcher.
- Programme name
- Organisational Dynamics in the Digital Society
- Instruction language
- 1 year
- Campus Woudestein, Rotterdam
- Tuition fees (2020-2021)
- €2.143 (Statutory fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €12.000 (Institutional fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €15.100 (Institutional fee: non-EEA students)