Programme in short
Msc Strategic Management focuses on three activities: analysis, formulation and implementation to formulate business strategy and direction.
Key Facts & Figures
- Mode of study
- Instruction language
- 1 year
- Study points (EC)
- Campus Woudestein
- Start date
- Application Deadline (EEA)
- 15 May
Why study this programme?
- latest insights into managerial strategy from one of Europe's top tier business schools;
- an in-depth look at strategic analysis and the formulation and implementation of strategies;
- international orientation with latest expertise in international management, and through an international mix of students and staff;
- practical training for skills, rooted in scientific knowledge.
Want to learn more? Meet us here
Graduates have solid foundation skills that can also be applied to entrepreneurial start-ups.Graduates have solid foundation skills that can also be applied to entrepreneurial start-ups.