About snakes, martial arts movies and 1000 kilos of poo
Hurray! Our chat show Studio Erasmus was born 5 years ago today! Watch 5 of the highlights:
About the connection between intestinal flora and diseases like Crohn and diabetes.
Longterm stress can lead to obesity and cardiovascular disease. Internist/endocrinologist Liesbeth van Rossum about the dangerous consequences of unnecessary tension.
About the anatomical correctness - or rather, incorrectness - in fight scenes.
Plus a crash course in extracting poision from snakes by snake-expert Richard Mastenboek - yes, with actual snakes in the studio.
His wish was finally granted. Rightly so? Or does this create a dangerous precedent?
- Professor of surgery Hans Jeekel about the role of music in the operating room.
- Sociologist Fabian Dekker about the 'uberisation' of the job market - surviving in the 'gig' economy
- Historian Clemens van Herwaarden about the rise of populism around the world
- Criminologist Richard Staring - will Rotterdam be the new Calais?
- Plus live music by Afro/Latin-kwintet Apacáy