Admission requirements for Post-master Executive MBA
We look for exceptional candidates for our EMBA programme. We consider each applicant on his or her on own merits, but you must be able to demonstrate:
- Professional achievements and goals
A minimum of four years of post-graduate work experience, demonstrating your career progression.
- Academic excellence
Candidates must have a university degree (bachelor, master, PhD) or equivalent.
- English proficiency
A strong command of the English language.
- Leadership potential
- Experience in managing people or projects
- A mindset that truly values diversity
- Curiosity about other cultures, and the ability to communicate effectively with people from all backgrounds
- Team-building skills
An interest in sharing career experiences with others.
- Communication skills
The ability to clearly convey thoughts and ideas, demonstrated through essays and an interview.
- Personal qualities
- A good sense of humour—it’s a great way to build strong relationships.