The research master in Clinical Research is a unique opportunity for medical students to become clinical investigators and pursue an academic career simultaneously.
Why study this programme?
NIHES, at the Erasmus MC, is a top-ranked institution with a strong international dimension. Let them be your springboard to a career in international research, public health, health policy, health economics, clinical medicine, or pharmaceutical research.
The degree prepares you for an international career in clinical research, or for an executive or advisory position in public health, clinical medicine, drug research or health-policy development.
- Programme name
- Clinical Research
- Instruction language
- Research Master
- 2 years
- Locatie Erasmus MC, Rotterdam
- Tuition fees (2021-2022)*
- €2,168 (Statutory fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €19,400 (Institutional fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €19,400 (Institutional fee: non-EEA students)
- * Everyone who studies in the academic year 2021-2022 will receive a €1,084 discount on the regular tuition fees mentioned above. This applies to both the statutory fee and the institutional fee (also for international students). Please visit www.eur.nl/en/tuition-fees for more information.