Master programme Clinical Research
Learn both how to produce the best diagnoses and provide the best treatment, and get ready for a dual career as a clinician and a researcher.
Why study this programme?
- a solid theoretical, methodological, and statistical basis for designing and implementing a research project;
- the opportunity to conduct an extensive research project under the guidance of a personal tutor;
- a stimulating international study environment;
- lectures by prominent national and international scientists.
The degree prepares you for a career in international research.
- Programme name
- Clinical Research
- Instruction language
- Research Master
- 2 years
- Erasmus Medical Center, Rotterdam
- Tuition fees (2018-2019)
- €2.060 (Statutory fee)
- €18.200 (Institutional fee: EEA/EU students)
- €18.200 (Institutional fee: NON-EEA/EU students)