Community for Learning & Innovation
The Education Lab is only open on appointment. If you have planned a recording or if you will be present at a recording, please contact the helpdesk Media Support Centre: (010) 408 1122 or email@example.com. They can help you access the Education Lab via the side door.
Do you have an idea to move your education forward? CLI will support to make it happen.
As a lecturer or student you might have ideas to innovate or improve your education. How can you ensure your ideas will be developed and realised?
The Community for Learning & Innovation (CLI) is eager to help you out. The CLI is a support and knowledge network. Together with the faculty-based Learning & Innovation teams we can offer you the following:
- Innovation projects: receive support and facilities to realise your idea
- CLI Fellowships: 0.2 FTE will be financed for a project focused on strengthening or innovating our education
- Lecturer training: work on improving your own education during a training or short course
- Student projects: receive advice, practical and/or financial support for your Students-for-Students initiative
- Erasmus Education Lab: organise brainstorms or join an event in an inspiring environment