Bachelor International Bachelor Economics & Business Economics
For those who aspire to be challenged and cross borders.
Why study this programme?
Do international issues relating to economics and business interest you? Do topics like the development of the Chinese economy matter to you? Are you highly motivated and eager to study with international students? Then the International Bachelor Economics and Business Economics is your programme of choice.
Our graduates are most commonly found in fields like banking, accountancy, tax consultancy, economic research or trade and multinational companies.
- Official CROHO name
- Economics and Business Economics
- Programme name
- International Bachelor Economics & Business Economics
- Instruction language
- 3 years
- Campus Woudestein, Rotterdam
- Tuition fees (2019-2020)
- €2.083 (Statutory fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €6.600 (Institutional fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €9.200 (Institutional fee: non-EEA students)