Why study Bachelor Nanobiology
Why study a Bachelor Nanobiology in Rotterdam?
- Because technology only recently allows biology studies at nano-level.
- It puts you at the frontier of exciting new research.
- It combines physics and biology.
- Two world class institutions in Delft and Rotterdam.
- An opportunity to work with very high tech research facilities.
- It's in a stimulating international environment.
Is this the programme for you?
A Nanobiology student should be an inquiring, inquisitive student with a strong interest in math, physics and biology. You want to make a contribution to ground breaking research in the near future and you’re willing to work hard to reach that goal.
- have a high aptitude for mathematics, physics and biology
- are a team player
- have a good grasp of the English language
- enjoy exploring a new area where biology, mathematics, physics and technology meet
- like to work in small groups
- want to make a difference in the future of biomedicine
- are not afraid of a challenge
- appreciate teaching staff with an international background
- value a good job perspective
...the bachelor Nanobiology is your programme!