Programme in short
Nanobiology is a new field of research that borders on physics and biology. The programme focuses on the interactions between molecules, cells and organisms, based on fundamental principles of physics
Key Facts & Figures
- Mode of study
- Instruction language
- 3 years
- Study points (EC)
- Locatie Erasmus MC
- Start date
- Application Deadline (EEA)
- 15 January
Why study this programme?
- Because technology only recently allows biology studies at nano-level;
- It puts you at the frontier of exciting new research;
- It combines physics and biology;
- Two world class institutions in Delft and Rotterdam;
- An opportunity to work with very high tech research facilities;
- It's in a stimulating international environment.
Want to learn more? Meet us here
You have learned how to analyze complex situations in biological systems and have the quantitative tools to understand them.