Is this the programme you're looking for?
Nanobiology is a new field of research that borders on physics and biology. The programme focuses on the interactions between molecules, cells and organisms, based on fundamental principles of physics
Key Facts & Figures
- Mode of study
- Instruction language
- 3 years
- Study points (EC)
- Locatie Erasmus MC
- Start date
- Application Deadline (EEA)
- 15 January
The study programme in a nutshell
- Because technology only recently allows biology studies at nano-level;
- It puts you at the frontier of exciting new research;
- It combines physics and biology;
- Two world class institutions in Delft and Rotterdam;
- An opportunity to work with very high tech research facilities;
- It's in a stimulating international environment.
Want to know more? Meet us here
Career opportunities after graduation
You have learned how to analyze complex situations in biological systems and have the quantitative tools to understand them.