Nanobiology is a new field of research that borders on physics and biology. The programme focuses on the interactions between molecules, cells and organisms, based on fundamental principles of physics
Why study this programme?
- Because technology only recently allows biology studies at nano-level.
- It puts you at the frontier of exciting new research.
- It combines physics and biology.
- Two world class institutions in Delft and Rotterdam.
- An opportunity to work with very high tech research facilities.
- It's in a stimulating international environment.
You have learned how to analyze complex situations in biological systems and have the quantitative tools to understand them.
- Official CROHO name
- Nanobiologie (joint degree)
- Programme name
- Instruction language
- 3 years
- Campus Woudestein, Rotterdam
- Tuition fees (2019-2020)**
- €2.083 (Statutory fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €10.834 (Institutional fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €10.834 (Institutional fee: non-EEA students)
- * Check TU Delft website for all and most accurate information on tuition fees