Course Women in Leadership
- Course dates
Prepare yourself for your next career step. Learn how to manage yourself, manage relationships, and manage networks.
By participating in this programme, you will:
- explore and understand your own leadership style and how it aligns with your leadership strategy
- learn how to communicate effectively by investigating new perspectives on communication processes that will enhance your ability to understand and navigate complex interactions
- develop new perspectives on the meaning, value and importance of social networks both within personal and organisational context
- enhance your ability to support others in their aim to achieve individual and organisational goals.
Who should attend?
All RSM’s Women in Business programmes, such as Women in Leadership, bring together a dynamic group of women who have the potential to take on senior roles in their organisations. They may be female leaders who want to break through the glass ceiling or women who want to improve their leadership, communication and presentation skills, as well as negotiation techniques. Participants seeking women empowerment come from a wide range of organisations, including private and public companies, and from various levels of management. The female leaders who complete the programme will have the skills to be more successful professionals.
Previous participants came from the following companies: Aon Hewitt - AkzoNobel – Douwe Egberts Nederland - DSM – Europol – Grant Thornton International – Philips – Port of Rotterdam – Rabobank International – Telfort Zakelijk.
- Course dates
- 2 days
- Offered by
- Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University
- Business administration
- Instruction language