Sometimes EUR pays for Dutch courses for international staff. However that is not always an option.
Recently we learned that the 30% rule for EUR employees makes this impossible. In short: the university is not allowed to pay for Dutch courses for staff who already make use of (receive) the 30% facility. For LTC it is not clear who receives this 30% facility. Therefore the registration process is now as follows:
- The employee enrolls and pays by him- or herself for the course via the webshop and, if possible, claims the course fee back from the department.
- Please note that courses can be canceled until the deadline. After the deadline the course fee won’t be refunded.
- More information about the 30% facility can be found here: https://my.eur.nl/en/eur-employee/hr/international-mobility/fiscal-affairs-30-facility
- For any questions about this facility please contact email@example.com
- For any questions regarding the registration for a language course contact firstname.lastname@example.org