Information on diploma's, certification and/or enrollment of alumni of Erasmus University Rotterdam (EUR) can be verified using the following three methods:
Publically accessible, though some personal details are required to find information on a specific alumnus.
Only accessible to the alumnus, but he/she can easily distribute digital and certified copies of the extracts generated using this system
|EUR Register||The EUR register for non-initial education includes all educational activities (courses and programmes) that are offered by Erasmus University Rotterdam which are not within the scope of the initial education of this institution.||None||Free|
Accessible for one applicant with the express consent of the alumnus
Max. 10 business days
|Manual diploma verification of post-experience MBA programmes|
Accessible for applicants with written consent (consent form) from the alumnus/alumna
|Max. 5 business days||Free|
The EUR register for non-initial education includes all educational activities (courses and programmes) that are offered by Erasmus University Rotterdam which are not within the scope of the initial education of this institution. Only educational activities registered in the EUR register may use the name and logo of Erasmus University Rotterdam.
EUR programmes that are not funded by the government consist of:
- Programmes accredited by NVAO and registered by DUO at CROHO. These programmes can give degrees on the basis of Dutch law.
- Courses and programmes without NVAO accreditation that are registered in their own non-initial education EUR register. Registration is a condition for using the name and logo of the EUR. Insofar as these degree programs award a degree or title, this isn’t based on the Dutch law, but on different external quality assessments such as FIBAA, EAPAA, AACSB, EQUIS or AMBA. This degree or title does not give the same rights as the legal degree.
The EUR register consists of three parts (only in Dutch):
- Current and historical programmes with NVAO accreditation
- Current range of programmes and courses without NVAO accreditation
- Programmes and courses without NVAO accreditation that are no longer offered.
If you wish to have a course or programme included in the EUR register for non-initial education, you can submit an application to the Executive Board via the dean of your faculty. The Executive Board has set the conditions and procedure (in Dutch) for this.
If you have any questions about the EUR register, please contact Rianne Nieuwdorp at Education & Student Affairs.
- Current and historical programmes with NVAO accreditation pdf, 352.73 KB
- EUR register niet-initieel onderwijs zonder NVAO-accreditatie, actueel - 9 september 2020 pdf, 44.51 KB
- EUR register niet-initieel onderwijs zonder NVAO-accreditatie, historisch, 23 januari 2020 pdf, 74.62 KB
- Reglement EUR-register niet-initieel onderwijs pdf, 30.47 KB
If an alumnus of Erasmus University Rotterdam does not appear in the Exam Register of Erasmus University Rotterdam (EUR) and is not listed in DUO's Diploma Register, it is possible to ask EUR to manually verify information on a alumni's certification for a fee. More specifically this means that a person or organisation asks EUR to manually verify that a party claiming to be an EUR alumnus has in fact obtained his/her diploma at EUR.
The application process of this verification can be started via the payment button below. All steps below need to be followed carefully to submit an application:
- Pay ( € 25,- per application) via the link below and save the payment confirmation. You can pay with IDEAL, PayPal, or credit card.
- Next, the web page on which you can complete the application form is opened automatically.
- Fill in the application form completely and correctly.
- Next, submit the application and attach the following documentation:
- The application form (mandatory);
- The alumnus’ approval (mandatory);
- The payment confirmation (mandatory);
- Any other documentary evidence (not mandatory).
Any applications without the documentation mentioned above attached will not be accepted.
Alumni of Rotterdam School of Management (RSM) who completed a post-experience MBA programme (OneMBA, Fulltime MBA or Executive MBA) do not appear yet in the Exam Registry (EUR) and DUO’s Diploma Register.
To verify if an alumnus/alumna obtained a MBA degree at RSM, please send your request, together with a consent form signed by the alumnus/alumna, to the Registrars Office via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that applications without the required consent form can not be processed.
Attention: If an alumnus/alumna obtained a bachelor degree (BSc) or a pre-experience master degree (MSc) at RSM, the Registrars Office will not be able to verify this. Please use one of the verification methods as listed above.
More alumni services
Apart of the above-stated, EUR offers a variety of services for its alumni. Please refer to our Alumni website for more information on this subject.