BrowZine gives you quick access to all digital scholarly journals and articles from our Library and Open Access articles on any device, enabling you to stay up to date with all the news within your discipline. You can also set notifications to ensure that you never miss an interesting and inspiring article.
Erasmus MC users take note!
As of 11 October 2021, the Medical Library BrowZine app is switched to login via Single Sign-on. This gives you safe and easy access everywhere with one account.
Switching to Single Sign On login means your personal bookshelf content will ‘reset’. Please save a list of your bookcase content in a separate file so you can easily refill your bookshelf after the switch.
How does it work?
Log in as an EUR student or employee with your ERNA ID to have instant access to your own digital personal bookshelf. What else can you do with BrowZine?
- Browse titles by subject to easily find interesting journals;
- Easily view the contents of current and previous issues;
- Save favorite journals and articles on your bookshelf;
- Read articles offline;
- Easily export references to EndNote, RefWorks and other reference managers;
- Synchronize your devices so that your bookshelf is always updated;
- Share articles on social media.
Use with smartphone or tablet
Download the free app from the App Store, Google Play or Amazone (only Android) and install BrowZine. Then log in with your ERNA ID.
Use with laptop or PC
Go to BrowZine and log in with your ERNA ID.