BrowZine gives you quick access to all digital scholarly journals and articles from our Library and Open Access articles on any device, enabling you to stay up to date with all the news within your discipline. You can also set notifications to ensure that you never miss an interesting and inspiring article.
How does it work?
Log in as an EUR student or employee with your ERNA ID to have instant access to your own digital personal bookshelf. What else can you do with BrowZine?
- Browse titles by subject to easily find interesting journals;
- Easily view the contents of current and previous issues;
- Save favorite journals and articles on your bookshelf;
- Read articles offline;
- Easily export references to EndNote, RefWorks and other reference managers;
- Synchronize your devices so that your bookshelf is always updated;
- Share articles on social media.
Use with smartphone or tablet
Download the free app from the App Store, Google Play or Amazone (only Android) and install BrowZine. Then log in with your ERNA ID.
Use with laptop or PC
Go to BrowZine and log in with your ERNA ID.