BrowZine gives you access to scholarly journals and articles in our library and to Open Access articles, enabling you to stay up to date with all the news within your discipline. You can also set notifications to ensure that you never miss an interesting and inspiring article.
- Browse titles by subject to easily find interesting journals.
- Easily view the contents of current and previous issues.
- Save favorite journals and articles on your bookshelf.
- Read articles offline.
- Easily export references to EndNote, RefWorks and other reference managers.
- Synchronize your devices so that your bookshelf is always updated.
- Share articles on social media.
How does it work?
Use with laptop or PC
Go to BrowZine, choose library Erasmus (MC) and log in with your ERNA account. You then have instant access to your own digital bookshelf.
Use with smartphone or tablet
Download the free app from the App Store, Google Play or Amazonappstore (for Android) and install BrowZine. Choose library Erasmus (MC) and log in with your ERNA account.
For more information, visit the following pages and tutorials: