Programme in short
Combining business and IT, MSc in Business Information Management at Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University focuses on information management to improve business performance.
Key Facts & Figures
- Mode of study
- Instruction language
- 1 year
- Study points (EC)
- Campus Woudestein
- Start date
- Application Deadline (EEA)
- 15 May
Why study this programme?
- a focus on the business side of information management through inspiring and relevant master courses;
- a thorough understanding of the strategic value of information;
- small-scale interactive classes that encourage debate and discussion of programme material;
- a diverse international student body;
- promising career prospects.
Companies put great value on BIM master graduates who display an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the strategic use of information.