Master Business Information Management
Combining business and IT, MSc in Business Information Management at Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University focuses on information management to improve business performance.
Why study this programme?
- a focus on the business side of information management through inspiring and relevant master courses;
- a thorough understanding of the strategic value of information;
- small-scale interactive classes that encourage debate and discussion of programme material;
- a diverse international student body;
- promising career prospects.
Companies put great value on BIM master graduates who display an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the strategic use of information.
- Official CROHO name
- M Business Information Management
- Programme name
- Business Information Management
- Instruction language
- 1 year
- Campus Woudestein, Rotterdam
- Tuition fees (2019-2020)
- €2.083 (Statutory fee)
- €11.900 (Institutional fee: EEA/EU students)
- €18.000 (Institutional fee: NON-EEA/EU students)