Why study Master Business Information Management
Combining business and IT, the MSc in Business Information Management at Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University focuses on information management and big data to improve business performance.
Explore and analyse decision-making by studying business information management. The MSc in Business Information Management examines the convergence of business and information technology, and requires no computer programming skills. Build project-management skills and unlock potential for innovations with a thorough understanding of the strategic value of information and big data through interactive learning, international experience and internships. Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University is ranked as a top tier player by the Financial Times European Masters in Management list. It has the widest selection of one-year MSc programmes in the Netherlands and is located in a city with a truly international flavour.
- a focus on the business side of information management through inspiring and relevant master courses;
- a thorough understanding of the strategic value of information;
- small-scale interactive classes that encourage debate and discussion of programme material;
- a diverse international student body;
- promising career prospects.