Master International Management / CEMS
Joint degree programme in 18 months: MSc International Management / CEMS at Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University is highly regarded in the international business community.
Why study this programme?
- membership of the esteemed CEMS community, thus bringing you lifelong career and network opportunities;
- international internships;
- a compulsory semester abroad;
- training in international management;
- the opportunity to carry out an international consultancy project;
- the opportunity to be part of a diverse and international student body.
Many students find jobs before graduating, thanks to their close connection with business executives during the programme.
- Official CROHO name
- M International Management
- Programme name
- International Management / CEMS
- Instruction language
- 18 months
- Campus Woudestein, Rotterdam
- Tuition fees (2018-2019)
- €2.060 (Statutory fee)
- €11.600 (Institutional fee: EEA/EU students)
- €17.500 (Institutional fee: NON-EEA/EU students)