Master International Management / CEMS
Joint degree programme in 18 months: MSc International Management / CEMS at Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University is highly regarded in the international business community.
Why study this programme?
- membership of the esteemed CEMS community, thus bringing you lifelong career and network opportunities;
- international internships;
- a compulsory semester abroad;
- training in international management;
- the opportunity to carry out an international consultancy project;
- the opportunity to be part of a diverse and international student body.
Many students find jobs before graduating, thanks to their close connection with business executives during the programme.
- Official CROHO name
- M International Management
- Programme name
- International Management / CEMS
- Instruction language
- 18 months
- Campus Woudestein, Rotterdam
- Tuition fees (2019-2020)
- €2.083 (Statutory fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €11.900 (Institutional fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €18.000 (Institutional fee: non-EEA students)