Joint degree programme in 18 months: MSc International Management / CEMS at Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University is highly regarded in the international business community.
Why study this programme?
- membership of the esteemed CEMS community, thus bringing you lifelong career and network opportunities;
- international internships;
- a compulsory semester abroad;
- training in international management;
- the opportunity to carry out an international consultancy project;
- the opportunity to be part of a diverse and international student body.
Many students find jobs before graduating, thanks to their close connection with business executives during the programme.
- Official CROHO name
- M International Management
- Programme name
- International Management / CEMS
- Instruction language
- 18 months
- Campus Woudestein, Rotterdam
- Tuition fees (2021-2022)*
- €2,168 (Statutory fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €12,300 (Institutional fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €18,700 (Institutional fee: non-EEA students)
- * Everyone who studies in the academic year 2021-2022 will receive a €1,084 discount on the regular tuition fees mentioned above. This applies to both the statutory fee and the institutional fee (also for international students). Please visit www.eur.nl/en/tuition-fees for more information.