A joint degree programme in 18 months: the MSc in International Management / CEMS at Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University is highly regarded in the international business community.
Only exceptional students are selected by Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and CEMS, the prestigious global community of management schools, for the 18-month combined degree programme, the Master in International Management. It offers international professional education in management skills, international internships and experience of real business projects. Around 90% of CEMS alumni work in international environments. Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University is ranked as a top tier player by the Financial Times European Masters in Management list. It has the widest selection of one-year MSc programmes in the Netherlands and is located in a city with a truly international flavour.
Why pursue a Master in International Management in Rotterdam?
- membership of the esteemed CEMS community, thus bringing you lifelong career and network opportunities;
- international internships;
- a compulsory semester abroad;
- training in international management;
- the opportunity to carry out an international consultancy project;
- the opportunity to be part of a diverse and international student body.