This programme enables you to shape your own marketing future and follow in the footsteps of the many top executives worldwide who were trained by our marketing group.
After graduation you have a broad set of options to start your career. Graduates find themselves working in a variety of industries and countries. Throughout the programme you develop the marketing and leadership skills to realise your goals over your entire career, whether it be in a marketing job, as a consultant, entrepreneur, or executive manager. Most of our alumni find a job within two months after graduation. Below you will find examples of the type of companies our graduates typically join and the roles they fulfill:
- Product/brand/marketing manager in a variety of small, medium, and large firms (e.g., large firms like Philips, Unilever, Nestlé, Pfizer, IBM, and Microsoft)
- E-commerce/ campaign performance specialist for online retailers such as Coolblue and Booking.com
- Marketing analytics expert or market researcher in consulting firms (e.g. McKinsey, BCG, VODW) and in multinationals (e.g. Google, KPN)
- Sales & Account manager in companies such as P&G, Unilever, and ABN-AMRO
- A start-up entrepreneur who develops new products that cater to consumer needs.*
* Based on details from alumni graduated between January 2018 and July 2020