This programme offers excellent career prospects. Drawing on their longstanding relationships with recruiters, our professional Career Services staff are committed to helping you market your skills effectively to potential employers, both in the Netherlands and abroad.
Having a disciplinary bachelor, combined with the general business and management knowledge of this master, is an excellent way to broaden your career possibilities.
Many students find positions with multinationals even before they graduate. And our Career Services staff is committed to helping you market your skills effectively to potential employers.
Once you graduate you will:
- have an internationally recognised Master of Science degree in Business Administration;
- acquire an in-depth and thorough understanding of business theory and practice;
- develop essential interdisciplinary and intercultural skills;
- master a cross-disciplinary area of expertise;
- gain an internationally recognised master degree from a renowned business school.
Visit 'Your future career' on the RSM website for profiles and career information on MiM alumni.