Current facets (Pre-Master)
Why study Master Master in Management
Ranked as a top tier player by the Financial Times for Masters in Management and with the Netherlands’ widest selection of MSc programmes, Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University equips you for business.
With an international student body and faculty, the MSc in Business Administration at Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University uses a mix of educational formats to present challenging academic theory, reflecting new business and management thinking.
Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University has strong links with the business community and corporate recruiters and is located in a city with a truly international flavour.
Why study a Master in Business Administration in Rotterdam?
- a mix of instructional methods, from case studies and internships to group projects and individual research;
- small-scale interactive classes that engage you in debate and discussion of material;
- a diverse international study body;
- the opportunity to interact, on and off campus, with leaders from the public, private and not-for- profit sectors;
- challenging academic theories that reflect the latest business and management thinking.
- a unique challenge to combine your disciplinary bachelor knowledge with an advanced management degree;
- the opportunity to learn and integrate all aspects of business administration in one programme;
- meet fellow students from a variety of disciplinary and international backgrounds;
- challenging academic theory that reflects the latest business and management thinking.
Get down to business. Supplement your bachelor degree in any field with a master that gives you a broad perspective on international business and management, providing you with excellent job opportunities.
Build bridges to business with a programme tailored to the needs of graduates with a degree in disciplines such as the arts, engineering, or law. You will explore and understand the key issues facing managers in international business, such as finance, strategy, marketing, HR management and entrepreneurship. Then you will choose a specialisation and write your master thesis on this topic.
The disciplinary knowledge from your bachelor programme on the one hand, and the practical management knowledge and skills you will gain at the top-ranked Rotterdam School of Management on the other hand, will give you a competitive edge in your career. The programme consists of 30 ECTS foundation and 60 ECTS of degree courses, and can be completed in 16 months.
Read more about the programme Master in Management: