Application requirements Research Master Genomics in Society
As of November 1, we will start taking in applications for the next academic year. Students need to apply for our programme through an online application system. You can hand in an application via Studielink. Afterwards, you will receive a follow up email from EUR with a student number and a link to the application portal. After you have submitted your application, the programme’s admissions committee will assess your request for admission. The processing of your application will take approximately four to six weeks after the applicable deadline. You will be informed about the outcome by email.
Do not forget to include all required documents as described in the admissions’ criteria:
- A certified copy of diploma*
- Translated diploma if not in Dutch or English
- Narrative CV (Examples)
- Proof of English language proficiency**
- 1 March 2024 – Non-EEA applicants
- 1 April 2024 – EEA and Dutch applicants
* If you do not have a diploma yet, you are allowed to provide a certified copy of your grades.
**Only applicable for international students.