Programme in short
The research master Genomics in Society trains the next generation of genomics researchers to work in an interdisciplinary context, while thinking critically and constructively about the societal and ethical aspects of genomics for positive societal impact.
Key Facts & Figures
- Research Master
- Mode of study
- Instruction language
- 24 months
- Study points (EC)
- Erasmus MC
- Application Deadline (EEA)
- 1 May
Why study this programme?
- obtain interdisciplinary expertise; combining deep knowledge of genomics with knowledge of ethics, communication, governance, psychology and entrepreneurship;
- develop 21st century research competencies;
- be part of an international class room;
- benefit from active teaching methods, blended learning and design thinking.
Want to learn more? Meet us here
The Master of Genomics in Society degree may lead to a career in genomic and social science research or to a position at a company or institute as a (genomic) impact researcher, university teacher, policy maker, (science) communicator and consultant.