Urban real estate markets
The housing and office market are a barometer for attractive cities. Shifting preferences in living, working and consuming ensure changes. Offices are vacant, but housing shortages and price pressure also lead to a changing city. Developments are going fast and functions interact: in the economic game of real estate markets the new city is created.
Providing unique insights
Specialists at Erasmus UPT provide insight into how parties in property markets trade, invest and transform. How? Through our combination of visual (geographical) analysis, technical know-how in the field of modeling and programming, and a focus on actual processes in practice.
Close collaboration in the field of data analysis with various parties from the practice means that our experts can make unique combinations. Our experts are regularly asked to give a (second) opinion on (construction) plans and valuations.
Research with specific attention
The experts at Erasmus UPT carry out research into: the value, the vacancy, and the development and transformation of real estate. With specific attention to the housing market, retail property and commercial real estate.
Questions our specialists research are: Where do public and private parties invest in the housing market and what effects does this yield? Which development scenario provides the highest financial and social return?
- Quality of Public Space and House Prices in Rotterdam
- Economic Outlook Rotterdam - housing market (https://www.eur.nl/en/upt/media/2020-11-2019-rotterdamse-woningmarkt-naar-een-nieuw-evenwicht)
- Analysis construction assignment program ‘Sterke Schouders’ Rotterdam
- Validation valuation models - Colliers International Consultants
- MUSIC - Steering by value