Pre-masteropleiding Place, Culture and Tourism
The Pre-Master Place, Culture and Tourism offers a highly intensive track preparing you for the Master's programme in Place, Culture and Tourism.
Waarom deze opleiding?
In the Pre-Master, you will be educated as an academic professional. All of the Pre-Masters focus on writing essays and articles and on conducting social scientific research. At the end of the Pre-Master year, you can put your newly gained research skills and knowledge to good use when you write your final paper, a Bachelor’s thesis.
- Programme name
- Place, Culture and Tourism
- 1 jaar
- Campus Woudestein, Rotterdam
- Collegegeld (2018-2019)
- €2.060 (Wettelijk tarief)
- €10.900 (Instellingstarief: EER-studenten)
- €10.900 (Instellingstarief: niet-EER/EU-studenten)