TeachEUR aims to inspire teachers to use a wider variety of teaching activities to ensure that their teaching is more varied and interactive and to achieve their learning goals. All the methods you find on the site have passed the hands of educational consultants from Risbo to ensure quality. Your feedback, ideas, new teaching methods and tips for new tools are always welcome.
How it works
To select teaching activities, use the filters or search bar at the top of the page. Available filters are:
- Activity goal: What do you want to achieve with the students (based on Bloom's taxonomy)
- When: Are you looking for an activity to prepare for, during or after your seminar or lecture?
- Duration: Indication of the approximate time it will take to complete the activity.
- Where: Will you be using the activity in a room on campus, online or simultaneously on campus and online (hybrid)?
- Group size: Is the group small (max 10 persons), medium (max 50 persons) or large (more than 50 persons)?
For each teaching activity, you will find steps for elaboration and suggestions for tools. Contact the Learning & Innovation team of your faculty about the availability and application of online and offline tools.
|Project team||Sandra Lousberg (Risbo), Celine van der Lienden (Risbo), Sanne van Weeghel (Risbo), Fem Windhorst (CLI), Ivar van de Loo (CLI)|
|Questions or suggestions about teachEUR?||Contact firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Copyright illustrations teachEUR||Suzanne Millenaar, Rijk van Stof|