Explore the world of media and its political, economic, and cultural impact. Pursue opportunities for international exchange, and go on to advanced studies or a career in communications.
Why study this programme?
The International Bachelor Communication and Media (IBCoM) at Erasmus University takes a comparative, international approach to communication and media studies. The IBCoM programme is taught exclusively in English to a diverse student body from all corners of the world. With extensive opportunities for international exchanges, IBCoM is an excellent stepping stone to advanced studies or a career in communications and related fields.
In the past nine years IBCoM has proven to be a well-established programme that offers its graduates the best chances on the job market.
- Official CROHO name
- Communication and Media
- Programme name
- International Bachelor Communication and Media
- Instruction language
- 3 years
- Campus Woudestein, Rotterdam
- Tuition fees (2021-2022)*
- €2,168 (Statutory fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €7,500 (Institutional fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €7,500 (Institutional fee: non-EEA students)
- * Everyone who studies in the academic year 2021-2022 will receive a €1,084 discount on the regular tuition fees mentioned above. This applies to both the statutory fee and the institutional fee (also for international students). Please visit www.eur.nl/en/tuition-fees for more information.