English intake ESSB
At the request of and in consultation with Erasmus School of Social and Behavioral Sciences (ESSB), the Language & Training Center organizes an English intake for students who want to apply for a master's degree of ESSB. Both Dutch and international students can participate in this intake, which is a cheap alternative to a TOEFL or IELTS test.
Please note that you can't register at the moment.
- Oral test: Monday 30 April 2018, several time slots available
- Written test: Monday 30 April 2018, 10.00-10.45 hours
- Online toets: Monday 30 April 2018, 11.30-13.00 hours
- Deadline: Wednesday 25 April 2018, 13.00 hours
You will automatically be enrolled for the online and written part when registering for the oral part.
The English intake for ESSB consist of three parts:
1. Online Quick Placement Test (maximum 90 minutes)
2. Writing assignment (45 minutes)
3. Oral test - interview with an English teacher (10 minutes)
Dyslectic students can get extra time to complete the written test. To arrange this, you need to contact the LTC via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) before the deadline of registration. You will also have to send a copy of your official statement of special needs.
- If we haven't received your payment by then, your appointment will be cancelled.
- In the days following the deadline you will receive a confirmation for the intake via email. In this email we'll also announce the location of the test.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to email us via email@example.com