English intake ESSB
At the request of and in consultation with Erasmus School of Social and Behavioral Sciences (ESSB), the Language & Training Center organizes an English intake for students who want to apply for a bachelor or (pre)master of ESSB.
- Oral test: Thursday 2 July or Friday 3 July 2020, several time slots available
- Written test: Wednesday 1 July 2020, 9.30-10.15 hours
- Computer-based: Wednesday 1 July 2020, 11.00-12.30 hours
- Deadline: Monday 22 June 2020
You will automatically be enrolled for the computer-based and written part when registering for the oral part.
Note: Due to Covid-19, the July intakes will be offered in an online/digital format. Further information will be sent to you after the deadline.
The English intake for ESSB consist of three parts:
1. Online Quick Placement Test (maximum 90 minutes)
2. Writing assignment (45 minutes)
3. Oral test - interview with an English teacher (10 minutes)
The results of the test is a score based on the levels of the Common European Framework of Reference. Level B2.2 is required for admission to a ESSB-Bachelor and C1.1 is required for admission to a ESSB-(pre-)Master.
Dyslectic students can get extra time to complete the written test. To arrange this, you need to contact the LTC via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) before the deadline of registration. You will also have to send a copy of your official statement of special needs.
- In the days following the deadline you will receive a confirmation for the intake via email. In this email we'll also announce the location of the test.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to email us via email@example.com