Programme in short
Combine high quality theoretical knowledge with extensive neuroscience research training. Become a researcher with capacity to further advance biomedical (clinical) and fundamental neuroscience research.
Key Facts & Figures
- Research Master
- Mode of study
- Instruction language
- 2 years
- Study points (EC)
- Locatie Erasmus MC
- Start date
- Application Deadline (EEA)
- 1 April
Why study this programme?
The research master in Neuroscience is characterized by:
- Modular teaching;
- 2 years of research training on a project of your choice with specialized and individual supervision;
- seminars given by top neuroscientists;
- training in publishing scientific reports;
- a variety of teaching formats, including courses, workshops and seminars.
Want to learn more? Meet us here
The programme prepares you to carry out fundamental or clinical research in various areas related to neuroscience.