Research Master Neuroscience
Combine high quality theoretical knowledge with extensive neuroscience research training. Become a researcher with capacity to further advance biomedical (clinical) and basic neuroscience research.
Why study this programme?
- modular teaching;
- 2 years of research training on a specialised individual supervision;
- seminars given by top neuroscientists;
- training in publishing scientific reports a variety of teaching formats, including, courses, workshops, and seminars.
The programme prepares you to carry out basic or clinical research in various areas related to neuroscience.
- Programme name
- Instruction language
- Research Master
- 2 years
- Locatie Erasmus MC, Rotterdam
- Tuition fees (2021-2022)
- €2,168 (Statutory fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €19,400 (Institutional fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €19,400 (Institutional fee: non-EEA students)