Advice & counselling
If you need support or advice regarding the content of your study programme, please contact your own faculty study advisor. If you have questions about non-study related matters, you can contact Advice & Counselling. For example, you can contact us if you are confronted with:
- Legal and/or financial problems (student counsellors)
- Mental health problems such as stress or problems with procrastination (university psychologists)
- Finding a (part-time) job (career advisors)
- Inappropriate behaviour or inappropriate circumstances (confidential counsellor)
- Concerns about your study choice (study switch workshop)
- A functional impairment that hinders you when studying
Student Support can also help you with various other issues. Take a look at the pages below to see which other services we offer. Moreover, you will find useful tips and tricks below regarding effective studying and your wellbeing. If you need further help after reading this page, please use the relevant pages to schedule an appointment with a university psychologist, student counsellor or career advisor.
Training sessions and groups
As well as individual support, Student Support also offers various training sessions and groups, including examination anxiety training, an improving study habits group, CV checks, support in applying for jobs and much more. Please consult our calendar for a complete overview.