The student counsellors give information, guidance and advice
For study-related questions, please contact your study advisor.
The student counsellors can help you with:
- Questions and/or problems involving regulations and statutory provisions. This could include questions regarding your legal position and Dutch legislation
- Finances (tuition fees, student grant or loan) and financial support for personal circumstances
- Study progress (e.g. BSA, illness or personal circumstances), enrolment, terminating enrolment, admission and graduating
- Support in applying for a student grant from private funds, information on tuition fee exemption or requesting grants for board membership
- Problems with your faculty (information and advice on complaints, objections and appeals)
- Study choice (bachelor), planning and motivation, as well as how to study and taking exams
You can also contact the student counsellor if
- You participate in elite sports and you want to discuss your study plan or request financial support because of study delay.
- You have a functional impairment and you need specific support. Team Studying with a Functional Impairment is here to help!
- You are pregnant or a studying parent.
- You are a young caregiver.
Are you looking for counselling for existential questions? Contact the Student pastor