What do I want to do with my studies? Which master's program should I choose? How do I create a powerful CV and cover letter? Your time as a student and the start of your career after your studies is a journey full of choices. And sometimes, it can be challenging. The career coaches at Career Services can help you with this decision-making process, providing personal advice and workshops.
Making a career choice
What steps can I take? Which Career Services offerings can assist me?
Studying & working abroad
More information about studying or working abroad
Job application tips
Tips for your CV, cover letter, networking, and LinkedIn
I have already graduated and would like advice:
- Are you an alumnus of Erasmus University? Up to one year after graduation, you can receive career advice. Make an appointment for career advice or for a CV/LinkedIn check.
- As long as your ERNA account is still valid, you can register for our workshops via student.myeur.nl.
I am from a student association or faculty:
- We provide standard and customized workshops.
- Send your inquiries to email@example.com, and we would be happy to discuss the possibilities with you.
- We are here to help, but our time is limited, so please make your requests in a timely manner.
I work for a company or organization:
- Career events and fairs are organized by our faculties and student associations.
- We discuss job openings (internships or entry-level positions) with our students if they are suitable based on their background and profile.
- Career Services does not manage a job portal. For job portals, please contact our faculties.