Internationalisation Conference: Quality and Inclusivity
- UniversityErasmus University Rotterdam
- FacultyErasmus University CollegeUniversityErasmus University RotterdamProfile page
- FacultyErasmus School of History, Culture and CommunicationUniversityErasmus University RotterdamProfile page
- FacultyRotterdam School of Management, Erasmus UniversityUniversityErasmus University Rotterdam
- FacultyErasmus University RotterdamChairUniversity Council
The societal and political debate about internationalisation in higher education continues. Therefore, Erasmus University Rotterdam and the Vereniging van Universiteiten (VSNU) are hosting the Internationalisation Conference: Quality and Inclusivity.
This spring, both the Vereniging van Universiteiten (VSNU) and the de Ministry of Education published their agenda for the future, in which concepts of quality and inclusiveness play a leading role. The ambition is clear: internationalisation that contributes to education quality from which all students and society benefit.
Erasmus University is collaborating with VSNU to host this conference in support of this ambition; the event will take place on our Rotterdam campus, opening with a welcome and remarks from the President of the Executive Board, Kristel Baele. The afternoon will continue with sharing of experiences and knowledge from members of the Dutch higher education community and end with drinks.
This event is intended for education directors and educators, (international) students, policy makers and other concerned with internationalisation in higher education.
12.30 – 13.30 Start
13.30 – 13.50 Plenary opening by Kristel Baele, Chair of the Executive Board
13.50 – 14.40 First round panel sessions
14.40 – 15.00 Break
15.00 – 15.55 Second round panel sessions
15.55 – 16.45 Plenary conclusion with VSNU president Pieter Duisenberg
From 16.45 Drinks