Master Forensic and Legal Psychology
This new master track focuses on psychological contributions to both forensic and legal contexts.
Why study this programme?
This programme will give you insight into why people misbehave and commit crimes, what the concept of criminal irresponsibility is, and how forensic patients need to be treated. Besides these typical forensic topics, the programme offers insight into legal psychological topics such as deception detection and legal decision making.
This specialisation prepares you for a career as practitioner, researcher, or policy advisor in forensic and legal psychology.
- Programme name
- Forensic and Legal Psychology
- Instruction language
- 1 year
- Campus Woudestein, Rotterdam
- Tuition fees (2020-2021)
- €2.143 (Statutory fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €12.000 (Institutional fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €15.100 (Institutional fee: non-EEA students)