Is this the programme you're looking for?
Do you want to contribute to finding solutions for global issues such as conflict, poverty, migration, environmental protection and corruption? Then this master track is what you are looking for.
Key Facts & Figures
- Mode of study
- Instruction language
- 1 year
- Study points (EC)
- Campus Woudestein
- Start date
- Application Deadline (EEA)
- 15 June
The study programme in a nutshell
The master programme International Public Management and Public Policy (IMP) is a one-year graduate programme that stimulates students to navigate the increasingly multinational and international nature of public management and public policy-making.
Watch the study programme video
What you will learn
The curriculum of the master programme in International Public Management and Public Policy consists of various components that equip you with the concepts, tools and theories that you need to analyse complex, multi-level international issues. The skills you learn will contribute to finding solutions for transnational challenges.
Is this the right programme for you?
This master programme (MSc) in Public Management and Public Policy:
- has a multilevel focus, aiming at public management at the national, European, and global levels;
- deals with public management and policy on the national, EU and international levels;
- includes a closely supervised individual research project;
- puts the emphasis on professional development;
- gives you the opportunity to interact with an international student group and academics with strong international reputations.
Want to know more? Meet us here
Career opportunities after graduation
After following an education in Public Policy, graduates become policy officers, policy advisors, consultants, managers in international organisations, lobbyists or project leaders.