Master Place, Culture and Tourism
Explore the world through the study of tourism. Why do people travel? What role do media play in tourism industry? It’s all about understanding the interplay between place, culture and tourism.
Why study this programme?
- This master's programme is interdisciplinary and combines research from the academic disciplines of sociology, cultural economics and media studies.
- Your courses are internationally orientated and stimulate you to explore outside national boundaries and rethink your conceptions of place.
- Your lecturers are renowned researchers, who are partaking in global research projects. In their classes, they will provide you with knowledge of the most current and cutting-edge studies in the field.
You will be an in-demand professional who works for governments or (inter)national organisations in the domains of tourism, heritage or culture. Create solutions for today's tourist industry.
- Official CROHO name
- Arts and Culture Studies
- Programme name
- Place, Culture and Tourism
- Instruction language
- 1 year
- Campus Woudestein, Rotterdam
- Tuition fees (2020-2021)*
- €2.143 (Statutory fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €11.300 (Institutional fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €11.300 (Institutional fee: non-EEA students)
- * Please visit www.eur.nl/en/tuition-fees for more information