Master Quantitative Finance
Solve complex financial problems through quantitative and empirical research using the latest techniques and sheer computing power
Why study this programme?
The programme is highly interactive and brought to you by top-level scholars who are involved in state-of-the-art research and active advisors in the financial sector. Their teachings are based on the latest insights and focus on the econometric and quantitative skills to solve poignant financial issues, especially in areas like portfolio and risk management.
A Master specialisation in Quantitative Finance comes with excellent career prospects, both in the Netherlands and internationally.
- Official CROHO name
- M Econometrics and Management Science
- Programme name
- Quantitative Finance
- Instruction language
- 1 year
- Campus Woudestein, Rotterdam
- Tuition fees (2021-2022)
- €2,168 (Statutory fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €12,300 (Institutional fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €15,600 (Institutional fee: non-EEA students)