Master programme Infection and Immunity
Get the latest and most in-depth knowledge of the workings of infectious disease and immuno-deficiencies. Translate between basic science and clinical medicine for a top research career.
Why study this programme?
- intensive training in fundamental and advanced immunology, virology, gastro enterology and microbiology;
- extensive training in clinical and population-based research;
- training in advanced research techniques;
- a challenge to become a translational investigator in the field of infection and immune diseases.
Graduates can expect to become translation scientists capable of contributing to the further development of research in infection and immune diseases.
- Programme name
- Infection and Immunity
- Instruction language
- Research Master
- 2 years
- Erasmus Medical Center, Rotterdam
- Tuition fees (2018-2019)
- €2.060 (Statutory fee)
- €18.200 (Institutional fee: EEA/EU students)
- €18.200 (Institutional fee: NON-EEA/EU students)