Research Master Infection and Immunity
Get the latest and most in-depth knowledge of the working of infectious diseases and immuno-deficiencies. Translate between basic science and clinical medicine for a top research or medical career.
Why study this programme?
- intensive training in fundamental and advanced immunology, virology, gastro enterology and microbiology;
- extensive training in clinical and population-based research;
- training in advanced research techniques;
- a challenge to become a translational investigator in the field of infection and immune diseases, or an MD or medical specialist with in-depth knowledge of your profession.
Graduates can expect to become translational scientists or medical doctors capable of contributing to the further development of research in infection and immune diseases.
- Programme name
- Infection and Immunity
- Instruction language
- Research Master
- 2 years
- Erasmus MC, Rotterdam
- Tuition fees (2019-2020)
- €2.083 (Statutory fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €18.700 (Institutional fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €18.700 (Institutional fee: non-EEA students)