Programme in short
Get the latest and most in-depth knowledge of the working of infectious diseases and immuno-deficiencies. Translate between basic science and clinical medicine for a top research or medical career.
Key Facts & Figures
- Research Master
- Mode of study
- Instruction language
- 2 years
- Study points (EC)
- Erasmus MC
- Start date
- Application Deadline (EEA)
- 1 April
Why study this programme?
- intensive training in fundamental and advanced immunology, virology, gastro enterology and microbiology;
- extensive training in clinical and population-based research;
- training in advanced research techniques;
- a challenge to become a translational investigator in the field of infection and immune diseases, or an MD or medical specialist with in-depth knowledge of your profession.
Want to learn more? Meet us here
Graduates can expect to become translational scientists or medical doctors capable of contributing to the further development of research in infection and immune diseases.