As of November 1, we will start taking in applications for the next academic year. Students need to apply for our program through an online application system.
You can hand in an application via Studielink. Afterwards, you will receive a follow up email from EUR with a student number and a link to the application portal.
In the application portal you need to upload the following documents:
- A motivation letter;
- A copy of your CV;
- A copy of your transcript and diploma;
- In case you have not graduated yet, a graduation statement with your future graduation date;
- At least 2 letters of recommendation from your professors, teachers or supervisors;
- Copy of the personal data page in your passport (non-EU) or ID-card;
- In case English is not your first language the following documents:
- TOEFL test (Test Of English as a Foreign Language) with minimal score: 550 paper based, 213 for computer based or 79-80 internet based test; or, as an alternative:
- IELTS test (International English Language Testing System) with minimal score: 6; or:
- Cambridge English Proficiency certificate with minimal score: C1
- written proof of your institution that your previous education was in English, when you followed a BSc program in English.
Should you have any questions, you are welcome to contact the programme officer by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: 1 April (non-EU and EU students)