As of November 1, we will start taking in applications for the next academic year. Students need to apply for our program through an online application system.
You can hand in an application via Studielink. Afterwards, you will receive a follow up email from EUR with a student number and a link to the application portal.
In the application portal you need to upload the following documents:
- A motivation letter;
- A copy of your CV;
- A copy of your transcript and diploma;
- In case you have not graduated yet, a graduation statement with your future graduation date;
- At least 1 letter of recommendation from your professors, teachers or supervisors;
- Copy of the personal data page in your passport (non-EU) or ID-card;
- In case English is not your first language, a document providing proof of English proficiency.
Should you have any questions, you are welcome to contact the programme officer by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 March 2024 – Non-EEA applicants
- 1 April 2024 – EEA and Dutch applicants