Research Master Molecular Medicine
Bring yourself to the forefront of developments in biomedical science. Work with acclaimed research groups, do extensive research, and write up a thesis.
Why study this programme?
- textbook courses in the first year;
- two large laboratory research projects;
- opportunities to work with internationally acclaimed research groups;
- lectures and seminars throughout the programme.
The MSc Molecular Medicine degree can lead to: a PhD position in basic research & a career at a company or institute as a life science researcher at the MSc level.
- Programme name
- Molecular Medicine
- Instruction language
- Research Master
- 2 years
- Erasmus MC, Rotterdam
- Tuition fees (2018-2019)
- €2.060 (Statutory fee)
- €18.200 (Institutional fee: EEA/EU students)
- €18.200 (Institutional fee: NON-EEA/EU students)