Research Master Molecular Medicine
Bring yourself to the forefront of developments in biomedical science. Work with acclaimed research groups, do extensive research, and write up a thesis.
Why study this programme?
The M.Sc. in Molecular Medicine degree can lead to:
- a Ph.D. position in basic research;
- a career at a company or institute as a life science researcher at the M.Sc. level;
- combined with a background in medicine:a position as clinical researcher, involved in the initiation and supervision of translational clinical research projects.
The MSc Molecular Medicine degree can lead to: a PhD position in basic research & a career at a company or institute as a life science researcher at the MSc level.
- Programme name
- Molecular Medicine
- Instruction language
- Research Master
- 2 years
- Erasmus MC, Rotterdam
- Tuition fees (2021-2022)
- €2,168 (Statutory fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €19,400 (Institutional fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €19,400 (Institutional fee: non-EEA students)