Master programme Sociology of Culture, Media and the Arts
Get in-depth, internationally focused, social-scientific training. Study key issues in media, arts and society. Go on to a PhD or a career in research, policy, or consultancy.
Why study this programme?
- You will gain in-depth knowledge of the main theoretical insights into, and academic debates within, the field of media, culture and sociology.
- The Research Master is a good stepping stone to a PhD at the Erasmus Research Centre for Media, Communication and Culture (ERMeCC).
- Instruction is given by an enthusiastic team of lecturers who actively support you and who provide intensive and individual coaching.
More than half of all Research Master alumni proceed to do a PhD programme after graduation. For the first three cohorts of graduates, this percentage is 65%.
- Programme name
- Sociology of Culture, Media and the Arts
- Instruction language
- Research Master
- 2 years
- Campus Woudestein, Rotterdam
- Tuition fees (2018-2019)
- €2.060 (Statutory fee)
- €11.600 (Institutional fee: EEA/EU students)
- €11.600 (Institutional fee: NON-EEA/EU students)