Choose one of the institutions or schools to see the available Master's level programmes and courses.
Research Master Health Sciences
- Introduction to global health
1 week half days (0,7 ECTs), truly global health throughout
- Methods in Public Health research
1 week half days (0,7 ECTs), many global health issues, but oriented towards Western countries, coordinator prof. Alex Burdorf.
- Social Epidemiology
1 week half days (0,7 ECTs), many global health issues, but oriented towards Western countries, coordinator prof. Johan Mackenbach
Alongside our programmes and courses, it is also possible for Master's students to do their thesis research with us. Relevant experts can be found on their respective research pages, or you can contact RGHI.
Below are some examples of theses written by previous master's students:
- The effectiveness of Ghana's National Health Insurance Scheme across poor and better off mothers.
- Decomposing the ethnic inequalities in infant mortality in Kenya.
- The Irrational Realities of a Governed Subject Post-Developmental Perspectives on Mental Health. Yu, C.
- Is Universal Health Care Possible? The Coverage of the Informal Workers in the National Health Insurance Program in the Philippines Philippines. Rivera, Camille F.
- How equitable is the uptake of conditional cash transfers for maternity care in India? Evidence from the Janani Suraksha Yojana scheme in Odisha and Jharkhand. Thongkong, N., Van de Poel, E., Roy, S. S., Rath, S., & Houweling, T. A. (2017). International journal for equity in health, 16(1), 48.