Bachelor Double bachelor in Economics and Philosophy of Economics
This is a unique opportunity for students who wish to combine their economics degree with a second degree in philosophy.
Why study this programme?
Are you interested in issues relating to economics and business, but do you also aim to develop a broader academic horizon? In the current age of uncertainty and rapidly advancing technologies, knowledge of philosophical problems and skills remains relevant. Students in this programme obtain two degrees in four years: a Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Economics and Business Economics and a Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Philosophy of a Specific Discipline.
Having two bachelor degrees increases your employability in almost every sector and gives you a head start when searching for a job.
- Official CROHO name
- Philosophy of a Specific Discipline
- Programme name
- Double bachelor in Economics and Philosophy of Economics
- Instruction language
- 4 years
- Campus Woudestein, Rotterdam
- Tuition fees (2021-2022)
- €2,168 (Statutory fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €6,900 (Institutional fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €9,600 (Institutional fee: non-EEA students)