Current facets (Pre-Master)
Imparare una nuova lingua, è scoprire un nuovo mondo
Do you need to learn Italian for your future career? Are you going to study in Italy or doing an internship? Or would you simply like to make yourself understood during your next trip?
The Language & Training Centre (LTC) will help you get there! Please take a look at our full range of Italian for participants with an academic background (HBO/WO):
A language assessment Italian is an extensive test that covers all language skills: reading, listening, writing and speaking and will determine your language proficiency. When all results have been processed, a statement with your current level of both your oral and written skills will be given.
During this course you will learn the basics of the Italian language, with emphasis on speaking and listening skills in an everyday context. Italian A1 consists of ten weekly sessions of 2,5 hours each. The final exam takes place after the course on a predetermined date. One course level will have been covered by the end of this course.
This course is a continuation of the course Italian A1. During this course you will continue with the previously learned topics of the Italian language, with emphasis on reading, speaking, listening and writing skills in an everyday context. Italian A2.1 consists of ten weekly sessions of 2,5 hours each. The final exam takes place after the course on a predetermined date. One course level will have been covered by the end of this course.
- With final examination and certificate
- More information about Italian A2.1 can be found in our factsheet.
- We will not offer an Italian A2.1 course in September-December. At this moment you can’t register for this course. If you wish to receive a reminder when registration is possible, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
As a student or employee of Erasmus University you are able to purchase a one-year licence for the online program of Rosetta Stone, via which you can independently learn the Italian language. Online learning either could be used to start from scratch or for keeping your language skills up-to-date. Please note that it does require discipline and persistence. In Rosetta Stone you may find exercises for all language skills, such as speaking, listening, reading and writing. Licences can be bought throughout the year.
- There is no final exam and you won’t receive a certificate.
- More information about the online course Italian can be found in our factsheet.
- At this moment you can't register for an online language course. We will be offering this online course again in September 2018. If you would like to receive a reminder when registration is possible, please send an email to email@example.com
The Language & Training Centre also offers tailor-made courses on request for faculties, departments, students or businesses. Tailor-made can be divided into:
IndividualIt is possible to schedule individual classes under the guidance of an experienced teacher.
During an intake we will discuss your aims and preferences and assess your current level.
GroupOn demand we can organise courses for small or large groups from 3 participants on.
On the basis of your aims and preferences, and of its participants, a special course will be arranged.
For more information about tailor-made assessments and courses, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to be able to give you more detailed information, we ask you to clearly mention your language of preference and your aims and preferences.