Minors for EUR-students

For the 2024-2025 academic year, registration for EUR, Leiden, Delft and joint-LDE minors is via eduXchange. You need an eduID to register for a minor. Without an eduID, it is not possible to register. So first create your eduID at www.eduID.nl.  

On this page you’ll find information about the minors offered, how to apply and other practical matters.

Compare @count study programme

  • @title

    • Duration: @duration
Compare study programmes