Info for students Leiden and Delft
Would you like to experience another way of thinking, to work with other students and to get to know another city? Apply for a minor at the EUR. Taking your minor at another university will enrich your academic experience and your resume.
Application procedure EUR
Applying for a minor at the EUR is facilitated by your own university. Please follow the application instructions for minor as provided by your own university, in their system you can also find the EUR minors. Application for an EUR-minor is possible from 1 May up to and including 31 May 2019.
Studied at EUR before? Please contact us through ASK Erasmus (FAQs, see button bottom page). You cannot apply through Osiris Aanmeld. In your message, include:
- the minor for which you'd like to apply,
- your name and - if possible - your student number at EUR.
Please note that:
- You can apply for 1 broadening minor at the EUR.
- All broadening minors of the EUR are open to students from TU Delft and Leiden University. Make sure you take into account any additional requirements from your own university.
- The deepening minors of the EUR are NOT open to students from TU Delft and Leiden University.
- You can apply for minors as usual at your own university.
- You'll receive an email with the outcome at the end of June, which will be sent to your student mail.
- Any minor preferences at your own university will be cancelled if you are placed in an EUR-minor (with the exception of selection minors).
- You can only be placed in one minor at the EUR, TU Delft, or Leiden University.
Broadening minors EUR
All EUR-minors are 15 ECTS and take place during the first ten weeks of the academic year. Unfortunately it is not possible to take two minors at once. If you need more than 15 ECTS, there are two options:
You can take a second EUR minor in 2019-2020.
- You can take elective courses at your own university, the EUR or another university.
Please note that EUR electives are not part of the LDE-minor cooperation. You'll need to register separately for elective courses. The procedures and rules differ per School.
Joint Leiden-Delft-Erasmus minors
Leiden University, TU Delft and the EUR offer several joint minors. Lectures are organized by at least two of the three partners. Joint minors come in two varieties: 15 EC en 30 EC. Students can register for the joint minors at their own university. In 2019-2020, four joint minors are offered: