Do not wait until after graduation with thinking about your career!
The Career Advisors of Erasmus University Rotterdam are happy to help you with all your questions regarding your preparation for the labour market.
You can contact the Career Advisors with the following questions:
- If you want to have an international career;
- If you are considering starting your own business;
- If you want help with choosing a master programme;
- If you want some tips and advice on your cv and LinkedIn page.
You can also contact the Career Advisors if you want to discover your interests and qualities:
- Find out what you are good at and which industry suits you best;
- Investigate which type of job matches your energy level (for example if you have a functional impairment).
IMPORTANT: The Career Advisors only help EUR students (until 1 year after graduation) and do not assist in finding an internship or job.
Please make an individual appointment here and/or sign up for a CV/LinkedIn check here.
Finally, you can participate in various workshops!
Occassionally, Career Services organizes in collaboration with student Wellbeing a walk in consultation hour in the Personal Support Hub. Check for dates the Instagram accounts of student wellbeing: @eurstudentwellbeing and @eurlivingroom. Here you can read more about the personal support hub.