Non-EU students coming to Rotterdam
Having a nationality from a country that is not part of the EU/EEA means you will have to make immigration arrangements to come join us at the Erasmus University Rotterdam (EUR).
Depending on the purpose and length of your stay, and your nationality in your passport, you have to apply for either a visa and/or residence permit:
- Please check which immigration arrangements fit your situation on the Study in Holland website.
All clear and ready for more details?
1. I don’t need an entry visa (mvv), but I do need a Dutch student residence permit.
2. I need an entry visa (mvv) and a Dutch student residence permit.
3. I need a Short Stay Schengen Visa.
4. I want to join WHP / WHS.